Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Adson Bayonet Forceps 16 cm Medical Dressing Serrated 1.7cm Tip Stainless Steel Premium Quality Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Adson Bayonet Dressing Forceps 16 cm, Serrated End Length 1.7cm: Adson forceps, used to grasp delicate tissue. Forceps used for holding dressing materials such as cotton and gauze during surgical procedures, changing dressings, or packing wounds. They have a wide thumb grasp for increased precision and control. The bayonet style handle allows these forceps to be used in areas with a compromised view.
- These forceps are designed for use in confined spaces. The shape ensures that the hand holding the forceps is out of the line of vision and therefore not obscuring the area of interest. This is particularly useful when operating in the nasal cavity.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.