Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Dental Ball Burnisher 27/34 Double Ended Amalgam Composite Filling Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Burnishers are made of high quality surgical steel and designed to condense, smooth, carve and polish amalgam. Used to direct and form the composite increments against the cavity wall. Ball Burnisher Composite Instruments The shape conforms to the rounded cavity surfaces and allows ease of access into the rounded corners or junctions of the cavity surfaces to condense and shape the composite against the cavity wall.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.