Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Bandage Scissors 5.5" Lister Surgical Medical Nurse Premium Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Bandage scissors Premium 5.5”: Working end length 2 inch/5cm. Bandage scissors are angled tip scissors, with a blunt tip on the bottom blade, which helps in cutting bandages without gouging the skin. Bandage scissors are very popular in any health care facility because they are designed to safely lift bandages away from skin for easy cutting. They are commonly used for sizing dressings and removing circumferential bandages. They may also be used to cut tougher material such as plaster, fabric, and occasionally umbilical cord. The jaws of the Lister Bandage Scissors are angled with the lower blade being slightly longer.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.