Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Carmalt Splinter Straight Tweezer 4.5" Surgical Veterinary Premium Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Carmalt Splinter Tweezer 4.5 Inch Overall Length: Serrated portion of tips are about 1.4 cm long. Sharp serrated tips. Serrated tips with a sharp point on one tip and a hole on the other tip. The point pokes through the material and through the hole for a positive grip. The inexpensive Carmalt straight splinter forceps has many uses including removal and placement of wound closure adhesive strips, suture removal, isolating small blood vessels for electrosurgical destruction, and holding suture ends prior to cutting. It can also be used to assist in suturing. For industrial, hobby or craft use as well.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.