Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Castroviejo Forceps 4" Suture Tying Surgical 0.5mm 1x2 Micro Teeth Suturing Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Castroviejo Forceps 4" Suture Tying Surgical 0.5mm 1x2 Micro Teeth Suturing Stainless Steel Premium Instruments.
- Castroviejo Suture Forceps 4" Straight 0.5mm Teeth 1x2: Castroviejo Suture Forceps are a versatile microsurgical instrument used most commonly in ophthalmologic and plastic procedures near the eyes. The forceps are used to hold both tissue and suture materials. This product is straight with 1x2 teeth on a smooth tying platform, and a length of 4 inches.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle. Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship. Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel. High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance. Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.