Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Dental Ball Burnisher 751-27/29 Composite Amalgam Plastic Filling Restorative Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Highly polished stainless steel instruments used for composite, plastic and amalgam placement and contouring.
- Used to blend material for final contouring, to achieve sculpting of areas like grooves, fissures or pits. Can also be used to form occlusal anatomy.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.