Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
New Premium Cryer 27 Elevator Left Surgical Extraction Professional Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Used to loosen the tooth from the periodontal ligament and ease extraction.
- Elevators are designed to make extractions as trauma free as possible by cutting the periodontal ligament while easing the tooth from the socket. The result is less tissue damage that promotes quicker healing and fewer complications. The Premium Instruments Elevator is used by rocking and cutting rather than by lifting and prying the way a conventional elevator is used.
- Luxating elevators have thin, sharp blades that are used to cut periodontal ligaments.
- The luxating elevator is used by rocking and cutting vs. an elevator that lifts and pries. Luxating elevators reduce putting pressure on adjacent teeth.
- One-Piece Stainless Steel Construction Tip will not separate from handle. Provides strength and durability.
- Unique Handle Shape Creates less force on tooth, reducing chance of tooth fractures
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.