Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Dental Explorer 6/23 Probe Diagnostic Double Ended Examination Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Strongly recommended by dentist and endodontist. This explorer 6/23 is used to locate calculus deposits, tooth surface irregularities, defective margins on restorations, decalcified areas and carious lesions. It is a perfect instrument for locating and opening of small canal orifices for an Endodontic procedure.
- Ergonomically designed handle light in weight, easy to grip and less stress on fingers. The tips are made with finest quality stainless steel. Our handmade instrument are precise and professionally crafted used in all category of dentistry. The supreme quality instrument is available on unbeatable price.
- 23 Shepherds Hook Explorer End used for caries and calculus detection, exploration of pocket characteristics, furcations and restorations. It is a perfect instrument for locating and opening of small canal orifices for an Endodontic procedure.
- 6 End is used Cavity Finder Explorers have improved tactile sensitivity via multi-piece construction. They have thin, yet sharp and durable tips.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.