Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Dressing Tweezer 6" Tissue Thumb Forceps 2cm Serrated Tip Surgical Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Dressing Thump Forceps Tweezer 6 Inch, Working End Length 2 cm, Net Weight 0.87 oz.
- Dressing forceps for general use in dressing wounds, removing fragments of necrotic tissue and small foreign bodies.
- Dressing Forceps are used for holding dressing materials such as cotton and gauze during surgical procedures, changing dressings, or packing wounds. This product is straight with serrated tips. Originated from the Latin word “Forca” meaning to trap, grip something.
- In medical field, forceps are used for grasping tissues, blood vessels, holding organs. These are made from Premium Quality Stainless Steel. Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.