Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Adson 12cm Serrated Tip 1x2 Rat Tooth Kocher Tissue Forceps Dressing Pliers Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Tissue forceps/pliers used to grasp and stabilize soft tissue during suturing.
- A pair of 1x2 Adson forceps has two fine teeth on the inner portion of one tip, and on the inner portion of the opposing tip is one fine tooth that interlocks between the other two teeth when the tool is clamped together. These are commonly called rat-tooth tissue forceps, because of their appearance.
- This tool is used primarily to secure tissue without the worry of slippage. In oral surgery, Adson tissue forceps are used to grasp loose, excised tissue as well as to manage placement of oral tissue while it is being sutured.
- Serrated forceps are used on tissue; counter-intuitively, teeth will damage tissue less than a smooth surface because one can grasp with less overall pressure. Smooth or cross-hatched forceps are used to move dressings, remove sutures and similar task.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.