Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
10 Pieces Premium Dental Examination Kit Explorers Probes Excavators Spreaders Mirror Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- 10 Pieces Set Includes:
- 23/17A Explorer is a Combination of #TU17 end for subgingival calculus detection and #23 end for caries detection. #TU17 end features a balanced tip design for ease and comfort. Used for caries and calculus detection, exploration of pocket characteristics, furcations and restorations.
- Dental Examination Mirror 5: Round Single Mirror End, Reusable after High Temperature Disinfection. Having 15-degrees offset for improved range to Examine.
- Williams Probes Marking 1-2-3-5-7-8-9-10 are color-coded with accurate, smoothly finished black markings, which will not chip, flake or fade.
- Jaquetta Scaler U15/30 Double Ended Non Hollow Handle designed for the removal of supragingival calculus.
- D11 Root Canal Spreader this is a popular spreader which is used for lateral condensing. #30 Round Handle.
- Plastic filling 2.9mm: Highly polished stainless steel instruments used for composite/Plastic placement and contouring. Double Ended Non Hollow Instruments
- Composite Filling 1502 Ends 1.9mm/2.1mm. Highly polished stainless steel instruments used for composite placement and contouring.
- Hollenback # 3 Wax Modelling Carver having universal adaptability Slightly Larger blades then 1/2, #41 Round Handle. Ideal for placing, carving and contouring amalgam. Mainly used for the contour and carve occlusal surfaces & interproximal surfaces.
- Cement Spatula
- P9A Spatula
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.