Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Dental Forceps 15 1s Extracting Root Lower Teeth Dental Surgical Premium Stainless Steel Instruments
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Dental Extraction Forceps 151s, Length 6 inch, Net Weight 5.19 oz: Lower Incisors, Canines, Premolars, and Roots; Universal Forceps used for extracting teeth from the alveolar bone.
- PREMIUM INSTRUMENTS Forceps are designed with enhanced beak geometries to allow for optimal access and enhanced engagement when extracting teeth. This suite of forceps feature a matte finish and unique Serrated design to reduce weight and light reflection.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.