Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Dental Float Rasp Adjustable Straight Angled Doubled Veterinary Horse Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Dental Horse Float Rasp Adjustable Straight Angled Doubled Veterinary Instrument Set Includes:
- Handle Wooden Grip, Length 11.5 inch, Net Weight of Handle is 7.37 oz.
- Straight Float Rasp Attachable, Length 9 inch, Net Weight of Rasp is 9.49 oz.
- Angled Float Rasp Attachable, Length 8.5 inch, Net Weight of Rasp is 8.76 oz.
- Floating a horse's teeth means to file or rasp their teeth to make the chewing surfaces relatively flat or smooth. The type of file used for this is called a float.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.