Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Mayo Hegar 6" Needle Holder Dental Surgical Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Mayo Hegar 6”, Working End Length 2cm: Mayo-Hegar Needle Holder is a ratcheted, finger ring instrument available in 6 Inch lengths, and used in multiple types of surgical procedures. Due to its versatility, it is one of the most commonly used surgical tools for both human and animal procedures. Product may be used in oral, gynecological, or dermatological procedures, as well as with small animals and also used for deep tissue suturing such as in bariatric procedures, or in large animal procedures. The Mayo-Hegar needle holder is used with larger, heavier suture needles because of its wide jaws. This product is straight with cross-serrated jaws featuring a central groove with which the needle can be held, and a length of 6 inches. Features a multi-position ratchet that provides controlled grip pressure and smooth grip release.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, and other Quality Standards