Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Dental Probe UNC 15/11.5B Color Coded Marking Double Ended Diagnostic Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Dental Probe UNC 15/11.5B: UNC 15 Color-Coded Probe End has Color Coded Williams Marking 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15 probes are color-coded with accurate, smoothly finished black markings, which will not chip, flake or fade. CP-11.5B Color Coded End has 3.5-5.5-8.5-11.5 probes are color-coded with accurate, smoothly finished black markings, which will not chip, flake or fade.
- Non Slip Grip Professional Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Used to assess periodontal pocket depths, attachment levels, anatomy configurations and gingival bleeding.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, and other Quality Standards