Free on all products
Dental Reynold Contouring Pliers Orthodontic wire Bending Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Reynold Conturing wire bending pliers, loop forming pliers, arch forming pliers and a variety of additional wire forming pliers. Contouring orthodontic pliers are ideal for forming and contouring archwires, reshaping molar bands and enhancing crown form contours. They also are especially useful for placing accentuated curves in wires. Contouring orthodontic pliers may feature a grooved tip surface for precise gripping of specific size archwires or may be non-grooved for contouring of any wire at any position of the tip. The tips should provide a sure grip to prevent scoring of the wire while contouring and bending archwires. Whichever contouring orthodontic pliers chosen, they should be constructed of surgical grade stainless steel for strength, durability and corrosion resistance, and be autoclavable.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.