Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Dental Root Canal Plugger 5/7 Double Ended 0.50mm/0.75mm Filling Stainless Steel Composite Plastic Amalgam Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Dental Root Canal Plugger 5/7 Double Ended 0.50mm/0.75mm: Root Canal Plugger used to compact filling material during vertical condensation. A popular plugger with .50 mm and .75 mm diameter working ends. (Diameter of instrument measures 1 mm from the tip.) Highly polished stainless steel instruments used for Composite/Plastic/Amalgam placement and contouring.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.