Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Dental Surgical Periotome Anterior Double Ended Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Periotomes are used in a procedure that facilitates the removal of teeth with minimal damage to the surrounding alveolar bone. This procedure may be used whenever an extraction is indicated, but is particularly important when considering the placement of a dental implant.
- Premium German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.