Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Cp12 Michigan Probe Williams Color Coded Marking Periodontal Steel Instrument
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- CP-12 Color-Coded Probe: 3-6-9-12 color-coded marking with accurate, smoothly finished black markings, which will not chip, flake or fade.
- Non Slip Grip Professional Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Used to assess periodontal pocket depths, attachment levels, anatomy configurations and gingival bleeding.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, and other Quality Standards