Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Foerster Sponge Forceps 9.5" Straight Serrated Jaws Surgical Holding Veterinary Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Working End Length: 4.4”, Net Weight of Instrument: 2.75 oz.
- Foerster Sponge Forceps Straight Serrated Jaws 9.5": Foerster Sponge Forceps may also be known as Foerster-Ballenger Sponge Forceps, are commonly used in surgical procedures to hold gauze squares that will absorb excess fluids and blood from the surgical site or hemostasis.
- Sponge holding forceps or sponge forceps as they may be called are instruments which are used by doctors to hold on to sponges and/or swabs while conducting their medical procedure. Sponge holding forceps are usually made in the shape of a scissor. The jaws of these forceps are serrated. The handles are ratcheted. Sponge holding forceps are straight.
- Sponge holding forceps are commonly 9.5 inches in length i.e. 25 centimeters. The jaw of the sponge holding is rounded and to be able to use the instrument for delicate and fragile operations. With the help of sponge holding forceps, surgeons are able to perform minor operations without causing much damage to the patient. It is also helpful in ensuring that not much of a scar remains once the procedure is over. Sponge holding forceps are used in every surgery which is performed since sponges and swabs are used for every surgery. Sponge holding forceps come under the category of gynecological instruments, surgical instruments, dentistry instruments and every other division within the medical field.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.