Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Fomon Retractor 6.25" Double Prong Ball End ENT Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Fomon Ball End Retractor 6.25 Inch: This Instruments is a commonly used tool in rhinoplasty procedures. The length of the retractor affords the surgeon extra leverage when exposing soft tissue. The ball end ensures minimal tissue damage during the operation. The Fomon Ball End Retractor comes with two blunt ends depending on surgical preference. Commonly used in rhinoplasty. Double ball ends prevent perforation of delicate tissue.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.