Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Hartman Micro Alligator Forceps 8" ENT Surgical Ear Working Serrated End 1.6mm Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Alligator Forceps 8”. Jaws are 1.6cm Long. Net Weight is 1.59 oz.
- Hartmann Alligator Ear Forceps are a non-ratcheted, finger ring, ENT instrument commonly used for debridement and removing debris from the ear.
- The Hartmann alligator forceps or Hartmann foreign body forceps are named after the German physician Arthur Hartmann medical forceps for removing foreign bodies. It is used in addition to surgery mainly in ENT. A common name also is "Crocodile forceps".
- Alligator forceps are surgical instruments used for grasping small objects or removing items from small cavities in the body. A long shaft that is set at a 45-degree angle to the grip, and a small set of serrated jaws at the tip. The jaws bear resemblance to the snout of an alligator, giving rise to the name of the tool.
- When not in use, the serrated jaws remain open and only close when the handles are squeezed. This function allows for the forceps to be inserted into a small cavity, to partially open, and to then be closed on a lodged object, holding the object with a consistent application of pressure. The ability to fine tune the amount of pressure applied, combined with the long reach of the tool, makes the forceps ideal for removing foreign bodies or for moving sterile dressings in a hard-to-reach area after surgery.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle. Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship. Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel. High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance. Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.