Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
7 Pieces Hohmann Retractor Surgical Orthopedic Set Stainless Steel Premium Quality Instruments
- 7 Pieces Hohman Retractor Set Includes:
- Length 9.4 Inch, Width (Before Tip Area) 70mm, Tip 5mm, Net Weight is 6.21 oz.
- Length 9.5 Inch, Width (Before Tip Area) 44mm, Tip 6mm, Net Weight is 4.72 oz.
- Length 10 Inch, Width (Before Tip Area) 23.5mm, Tip 10mm, Net Weight is 3.98 oz.
- Length 9.6 Inch, Width (Before Tip Area) 18mm, Tip 5mm, Net Weight is 3.16 oz.
- Length 8.8 Inch, Width (Before Tip Area) 10mm, Tip 3.5mm, Net Weight is 2.38 oz.
- Length 6.5 Inch, Width (Before Tip Area) 8mm, Tip 4mm, Net Weight is 0.97 oz.
- Length 6.4 Inch, Width (Before Tip Area) 6mm, Tip 3mm, Net Weight is 6.89 oz.
- A hohmann retractor is a surgical instrument used in orthopedics to expose bone for procedures. Typically, surgical-grade steel is used in the construction of hohmann retractors.
- A handheld retractor used in orthopedic surgery to pull soft tissues away from the operative field and expose the bony tissues being operated upon.
- For general use in hip and knee surgery and minimally invasive hip and knee surgery. Useful for retracting tissues at the margins of the joint.
- In hip arthroplasty, it is especially useful for retracting tissue in the posterior acetabular brim.
- In knee arthroplasty, it can be passed over the margins of the joint and held in place by weights or by hand.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.