Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Hoof Tester 13" Stainless Steel Equine Tool UPGRADED PATTERN Premium Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Hoof Tester 13" Stainless Steel Equine Tool: Hoof testers have been a part of the farrier and veterinarian toolbox for many years. There are some basic parts to the hoof testers. The reins are what you hold in your hands; the jaws are the area that goes against the foot; and the stops, located at the base of the jaws, prevent the tips of the jaws from hitting each other.
- Hoof testers are large steel pincers designed to apply focal pressure to specific areas of the hoof. The primary goal in a hoof tester examination is to test for a pain response, usually indicated by the horse as a withdrawal of the limb. Additional information including the deformability or malleability of the tissues of the hoof, and hoof texture, is also gained from this diagnostic.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.