Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Joseph Skin Double Hook 5mm Sharp Prongs 6.25" Retractor Surgical Dermal Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Joseph Skin Hook 6.25", End 5mm, Double Sharp Prong: Joseph Skin Hook is a handheld retractor commonly used for holding back the edges of skin during intranasal and pharyngeal procedures. It is available with a double prong, sharp hook. The handle is often round and knurled and it tapers to the hook end. This product is with a sharp, double prong hook tip, and a length of 6.25 inches.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle. Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship. Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel. High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.