Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Joseph Skin Single Hook Sharp Prong 6.25" Decimal Retractor Premium Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- 6.25" Joseph Skin Hook 1 Prong Sharp: Joseph Skin Hook is a handheld retractor commonly used for holding back the edges of skin during intranasal and pharyngeal procedures. It is available with a single prong, sharp hook. The handle is often round and knurled and it tapers to the hook end. This product is straight with a sharp, single prong hook tip, and a length of 6-1/4 inches.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.