Free on all products
Kerrison Rongeurs 45° Forward Angled Up Tip 1mm Bite Shaft 8" Surgical Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Kerrison Rongeur 1mm, Net Weight 6.97 oz. Kerrison Rongeurs 45° Forward Angled Up Tip Bite Shaft 8". A rongeur is a strongly constructed instrument with a sharp-edged, scoop-shaped tip, used for gouging out bone. A rongeur can be used to open a window in bone, often in the skull. It is used in neurosurgery, podiatric surgery, and orthopedic surgery to expose areas for operation.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle. Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel. High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.