Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Langenbeck Periosteal Elevator 17mm Sharp Tip Surgical 8" Orthopaedic Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Langenbeck Elevator 8 inch Single End Wide 17mm tip: Langenbeck Periosteal Orthopaedic Elevator is a single end debulking instrument used to lift and separate the periosteum from the bone. It is available with a broad 17mm, sharp tip. This product has the broad blade and an overall length of 8 inches.
- Langenbeck Periosteal Elevator is crafted for use in surgical procedures that require separation of the periosteal membranous layer from bone. This require a firm tool with a delicate design to effectively remove this layer without causing excessive damage. This instrument features a wide, sharp blade for trauma-less removal of the periosteal layer.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.