Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Laryngoscope 4 Blades Macintosh Standard Handle + Box EMT Anesthesia Instruments
- A laryngoscope is an instrument used to examine the larynx. Laryngoscope blades are used as the primary tool for examination of the interior of the larynx and for placement of an endotracheal tub.
- The Macintosh Laryngoscope Blade . . . The Macintosh is the predominate model of the curved blade types. During laryngoscopy, the tip or beak of the blade is compressed into the angle formed by the base of the tongue and the epiglottis, indirectly raising the epiglottis.
- Laryngoscope Set includes:
- Standard Medium handle, Length: 15cm, Weight 6.39oz. (Not Included: Accept 2 Size C Batteries)
- Macintosh Blade 1 (Infant) Overall Length 90mm, Weight: 3.84 oz.
- Macintosh Blade 2 (Child) Overall Length 100mm, Weight: 3.42 oz.
- Macintosh Blade 3 (Med. Adult) Overall Length 130mm, Weight: 2.89 oz.
- Macintosh Blade 4(Lg. Adult) Overall Length 155mm, Weight: 2.53 oz.
- Protective Box