Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Laryngoscope 9 Blades Macintosh and Miller + 2 Handle Standard and Pinlight + 4 Extra Bulbs + Box EMT Anesthesia Instruments
- A laryngoscope is an instrument used to examine the larynx. Laryngoscope blades are used as the primary tool for examination of the interior of the larynx and for placement of an endotracheal tub.
- The Miller Laryngoscope Blade . . . The most popular of the straight types. The side of the flange is reduced to minimize trauma and the curve at the beak or tip is extended to improve lifting of the epiglottis. These improvements facilitate greater exposure of the larynx in difficult-to-intubate patients.
- The Macintosh Laryngoscope Blade . . . The Macintosh is the predominate model of the curved blade types. During laryngoscopy, the tip or beak of the blade is compressed into the angle formed by the base of the tongue and the epiglottis, indirectly raising the epiglottis. Some sizes are available flangeless. Also available is a die-stamped or one-piece construction blade with a slightly expanded flange.
- Laryngoscope Set includes:
- Standard Medium handle, Length: 15cm, Weight 6.39oz. (Not Included: Accept 2 Size C Batteries)
- Penlight/Small Handle, Length 14.5cm, Weight 4.05 (Not Included: Accept 2 Size AA Batteries)
- Macintosh Blade 1 (Infant) Overall Length 90mm, Weight: 3.84 oz.
- Macintosh Blade 2 (Child) Overall Length 100mm, Weight: 3.42 oz.
- Macintosh Blade 3 (Med. Adult) Overall Length 130mm, Weight: 2.89 oz.
- Macintosh Blade 4(Lg. Adult) Overall Length 155mm, Weight: 2.53 oz.
- Miller Blade 0 Neonate Overall Length 75mm, Weight: 1.79 oz.
- Miller Blade 1 Infant Overall Length 85mm, Weight: 1.86 oz.
- Miller Blade 2 Child Overall Length 105mm, Weight: 2.02 oz.
- Miller Blade 3 Med. Adult Overall Length 155mm, Weight: 3.08 oz.
- Miller Blade 4 Lg. Adult Overall Length 195mm, Weight: 3.37 oz.
- 4 Extra Bulbs 3.5v
- Protective Box