Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Lewin Bone Holding Forceps 7" Serrated Orthopedic Clamp Surgical Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Lewin Bone Forceps serrated 7", Working End 1", Net Weight of Instrument 1.72 oz.: Lewin bone holding forceps are ratcheted finger ring orthopedic instruments. Comfortable grip during manual operation is attributed to teh ring handles, and the ratchet allows for locking at certain widths. The curved serrated blades eases grasping and molding to the bone.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.