Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Lorna Towel Clamp Forceps 5.25" Veterinary Hemostat Dental Premium Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Lorna Towel Clamp Forceps 5.25", Working End 4.25 cm: Lorna (Edna) Towel Clamps are a non-perforating clamp used to secure instruments, surgical materials such as tubing, and towels to the drape surrounding a surgical site. The jaws and tips are curved while the shanks and handle are flat so they can rest on the patient. The teeth on the tips of this towel clamp are blunted so they grip tightly but do not penetrate the surgical drape. They also have ratcheted finger ring handles so a firm hold can be secured. The Lorna Towel Clamp is also commonly referred to as the Edna Towel Clamp. This clamp should never be used on skin. Instruments are forged from the highest quality stainless steel and provide reliable instrumentation for the operating room and other surgical centers. Our instruments are a cost-effective line of instruments that must meet International quality standards. This product is 5.25 inches long.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, and other Quality Standards