Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Surgical Scissors Supercut 6.75" Mayo Straight Dissecting Blunt/Blunt Universal Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Mayo Dissecting Straight Scissors Blunt/Blunt 6.75", Working End 6cm: Surgical scissors designed for cutting delicate tissue and blunt dissection. The scissors come in variable lengths and have a relatively long shank-to-blade ratio. They are constructed of stainless steel. Blades are Straight. The blade tips are blunt. This is most common in organ operations. It is also used in Medical, Surgical and Laboratory. Also use in office and plaster removing process.
- Premium German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Designed to cut smoothly and evenly without causing any distress to the hands and fingers.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.