Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Deaver Retractor 1"×12" Surgical Solid Handle Medical Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Deaver Retractor (12 inch) is a large, handheld retractor commonly used to hold back the abdominal wall during abdominal or thoracic procedures. It may also be used to move or hold organs away from the surgical site. The Deaver retractor is shaped like a question mark with a thin, flat blade.
- The retractors are built with the basic concept of holding the tissue or the viscera to keep the operator’s field of surgery clear. Deaver is a deep tissue retractor hence it is used to retract viscera like liver, stomach, duodenum etc.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.