Free on all products
Medical Metzenbaum Blunt/Blunt Scissors Curved 6" Surgical Operating Veterinary Stainless Steel Instruments
• Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
• Metzenbaum scissors Curved 6”: Surgical scissors designed for cutting delicate tissue and blunt dissection. The scissors come in variable lengths and have a relatively long shank-to-blade ratio. They are constructed of stainless steel. Blades can be curved. The blade tips are usually blunt. This is most common in organ operations. It is also used in heart operations.
• Metzenbaum scissors are more delicate than Mayo scissors. Metzenbaum scissors are used to cut delicate tissues. Metzenbaum scissors have a longer handle to blade ratio.
• Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
• Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
• Polish to high Standard Finish.
• Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
• Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
• High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
• High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
• Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.