Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Micro Straight Scissors Sharp/Sharp 4.5" Castroviejo Surgery Ophthalmology Stainless Steel Instruments UPGRADED DESIGN
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Castroviejo Scissors Straight Sharp/Sharp 4.5 Inch: Working End 1.3 cm, Net Weight is 0.55 oz. Microsurgical scissors unique design features allow extremely smooth cutting of fine and coarse tissue with reduced trauma.
- These Surgeon's Castroviejo Scissors Provide Smooth, Clean Cuts in Delicate Materials
- Ultra-sharp, precision-ground jaws with anti-slip microscopic serrations and spring-loaded knurled handles provide the control you need to make perfectly smooth cuts in delicate materials...every time. Beautifully made of stainless steel. Jaws are 2 cm long. Overall length is 4-1/2 inches.
- Castroviejo Scissors are double spring ophthalmologic scissors most commonly used during iridectomy and corneal surgeries. This product has with sharp/sharp tips. The overall length is 4.5 inches.
- Ophthalmologic scissors most commonly used during corneal transplants or corneal trephination removing a round piece of the cornea.
- Premium German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Designed to cut smoothly and evenly without causing any distress to the hands and fingers.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.