Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Micro Straight Scissors Sharp/Sharp 4.5" Castroviejo Surgery Ophthalmology Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Castroviejo Scissors Straight Sharp/Sharp 4.5 Inch: Working End 2 cm, Net Weight is 0.52 oz. Microsurgical scissors unique design features allow extremely smooth cutting of fine and coarse tissue with reduced trauma.
- These Surgeon's Castroviejo Scissors Provide Smooth, Clean Cuts in Delicate Materials
- Ultra-sharp, precision-ground jaws with anti-slip microscopic serrations and spring-loaded knurled handles provide the control you need to make perfectly smooth cuts in delicate materials...every time. Beautifully made of stainless steel. Jaws are 2 cm long. Overall length is 4-1/2 inches.
- Castroviejo Scissors are double spring ophthalmologic scissors most commonly used during iridectomy and corneal surgeries. This product has with sharp/sharp tips. The overall length is 4.5 inches.
- Ophthalmologic scissors most commonly used during corneal transplants or corneal trephination removing a round piece of the cornea.