Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
NOVAK Endometrial Suction Bispsy Curette 2mm Gynecology 9.2" Surgical Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Novak Endometrial Curette 2mm, Overall Length 9.2 Inch.
- Novak Endometrial Curette is an OB/GYN instrument primarily used for scraping and removing a portion of the lining of the uterus. It is a hollow, rigid curette with a blunt, rounded tip. The tip also features pattern which assist in the tissue removal. This curette is commonly used in D&C procedures or to remove tissue suspected to be abnormal.
- The Novak curette is used with a suction device that contains the tissue in a syringe after it has been scraped and removed. This product has a long, straight shaft with pattern tip. It has an overall length of 9.2 inches.
- Our most popular reusable endometrial sampler, the Novak features a suction attachment for improved sampling.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle. Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship. Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel. High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance. Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.