Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Taylor Hammer Medical Percussion Reflex Rubber Head Stainless Steel Handle Surgical Neurological PremiumInstruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- The Taylor or tomahawk reflex hammer 8 Inch, Weight 2.87 oz.: Is the most well-known reflex hammer in the USA. It is also significantly lighter than many of the other hammers specifically designed for reflex testing. This product is a large hammer with an overall length of 8 inches.
- It accurately and effectively elicits muscle stretch reflexes, superficial or cutaneous reflexes, as well as plantar and abdominal reflexes, with less effort and greater patient comfort.
- Taylor Percussion Hammer, also known as a tomahawk reflex hammer due to the shape of its head, is a diagnostic instrument used to stimulate reflexes and detect central nervous system abnormalities. It consists of a triangular Rubber head and a solid, flat Stainless Steel handle.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.