Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Surgical Olsen Hegar 5.5" Needle Holder Scissor Hemostat Premium Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Olsen-Hegar Hemostat Needle Holder Scissor 5.5”, Working Tip Overall Length 5 cm (Needle Holder End 2 cm And Scissor End 2 cm, Net Weight of Instrument is 1.38 oz. : Instrument is a ratcheted, finger ring instrument that also has built in scissors. It is used with intermediate weight sutures, commonly in plastic surgery procedures. This product is straight with delicate, cross-serrated pattern needle holder tips, and an overall length of 5.5 inches. With 3 steps locking ratched.
- Premium German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Designed to cut smoothly and evenly without causing any distress to the hands and fingers.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.