Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Pad Adjusting Pliers 6" Optical Nylon End Eye Glasses Repairing Stainless Steel UPGRADED DESIGN Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Pad Adjusting Plier 6 Inch, Working Tip 3.3 cm, Net Weight 3.80 oz.: Plier uses for Fitting, adjusting, and repairing frames are important components of the optician job description and are essential skills that everyone entering this profession must master. Because opticians spend so much time working directly with eyeglasses, it is important to make sure the proper tools are available for use.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.