Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Rankin Crile Hemostat Forceps Straight 6.25" Locking Handle Surgical Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Raiken crile forcep straight 6.25”/16cm: Rankin-Crile Hemostatic Forceps are a standard clamp regularly used to hold tissue or lumen. Primarily designed to stop bleeding, hemostatic forceps have 1.28 oz. in weight, 6.25” size, and serration pattern. Rankin-Crile Hemostatic Clamps feature a jaw that is 1/3 the length of the shank, similar to the Rankin Hemostat, but have serrations End, Working end length 1.5”. Crile Hemostatic Forceps, also known as a Crile Hemostat, are a lighter version of standard Crile Hemostatic Forceps and most commonly used for clamping blood vessels or tissue before cauterization or ligation. They may also be used for soft tissue dissection in Laparotomy procedures. The lightweight modification provides the surgeon with greater control and less fatigue. Horizontal serrations the entire length of the jaw, and jaws half the length of the shank make this instrument unique. This product is straight with serrated tips. 16cm straight Crile Rankin Forceps are a surgery essential, commonly used to clamp blood vessels, hold tissue for dissection, and clamp tissue prior to cauterization or ligation. Surgeons rely upon this stainless steel instrument to allow them to control blood loss and manipulate tissue during a variety of procedures.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, and other FDA Quality Standards