Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Crile Wood Needle Holder 6" Locking Ratched Dental Veterinary Surgical Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Crile-Wood Needle Holder is used to hold and guide small to medium size needles and suture materials. This Crile-Wood Needle Holder has a gently tapered, blunt tip and is generally more delicate than the Mayo-Hegar but slightly less delicate than Webster, Halsey or DeBakey needle holders.
- The needle holder is an instrument with a locking handle and short beak used to hold and to guide suture needles during suturing of issues. For intraoral placement of sutures, a six inch needle holder is usually recommended. The beak of the needle holder is shorter and stronger than the beak of the hemostat and the jaws are typically milled so that the needle does not slip. The face of the beak of the needle holder is crosshatched to allow for a positive grasp of the suture needle.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, and other Quality Standards