Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Surgical Hemostat Pean Rochester Straight Forceps 12" Veterinary Stainless Steel Instrument
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Pean Rochester Straight 12”: Working End Length 4 Inch, Net Weight of Instrument 4 oz, 3 Steps Locking Ratched, Finger Ring Grip.
- A hemostat (also called a hemostatic clamp, arterial forceps, or pean after Jules-Émile Péan) is a surgical tool used in many surgical procedures to control bleeding. For this reason it's common in the initial phases of surgery for initial incision to be lined with hemostats which close blood vessels awaiting ligation.
- Rochester-Pean Hemostatic Forceps are used for clamping larger tissue and vessels for hemostasis. The full horizontal serrations and 12” lengths make these forceps a versatile instrument used in multiple procedures. They are available Straight. This product is straight with full, horizontally serrated jaws, and a length of 12 inches.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, and other Quality Standards