Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Rochester Straight 1×2 Kocher Forceps 8" Hemostat Surgical Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- 8" Rochester Kocher Forceps, Straight, 1x2 crisscross Teeth, Serrated Jaws: Rochester Forceps are a heavy instrument designed to aggressively grasp medium to heavy tissue or occlude heavy, dense vessels. They have horizontal serrations the entire length of the jaw as well as 1 X 2 teeth at the tip. The combination of full serrations plus teeth ensure a firm grip on the tissue or vessel being held. Rochester Forceps are available in straight and in 8 inch lengths.
- These forceps are sometimes referred to as simply Forceps, however, Rochester Forceps are actually heavier than standard Forceps. Instruments are commonly utilized for routine and in-office minor procedures. These cost effective, high quality instruments are crafted from Premium stainless steel. This product is straight with full, horizontally serrated jaws, 1 X 2 teeth, and a length of 8 inches.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, and other Quality Standards