Free on all products
Satinsky Vena Cava Clamp 10.5" Stainless Steel Surgical Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Satinsky Vena Cava Clamp 10.5" Stainless Steel Surgical Premium Instruments
- Vena Cava Clamp Serrated 10.5", Working End 2.5", Net Weight of Instrument 3.25 oz.: Satinsky Vena Cava Clamp is a ratcheted, finger ring vascular clamp specifically designed for controlling blood flow in the vena cava vein. It is used in a variety of cardiovascular and cardiothoracic procedures. Long shanks and a unique, angled, u-shape design allows this instrument to clamp difficult to reach, full or partial sections of the vein. The tips are cross-serrated to firmly grip tissue. The length of this product is 10.5 inches.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle. Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship. Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel. High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance. Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
All customers are requested to please SEND US A MESSAGE if you have any complain regarding the product or if you have not yet received your item. Please Do Not Open a Dispute case or leave a negative feedback without having a Seller Resolution. In 99.9% cases, we give resolution in favor of Buyer and work closely with them to ensure their complete satisfaction with us.
YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US, IF THEIR IS ANY KIND OF PROBLEM PLEASE GIVE US OPPORTUNITY TO SORT THE ISSUE.
Feedback is a key indicator of the Buyer's or Seller's reputation. Five Star Service is our Goal. We Strive to earn 100% perfect FIVE STAR scores and a positive Feedback from you.
Have A Nice Day and Come Again Soon