Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Dental Anterior Sickle Towner U15/33 Jacquette Scaler Double Ended Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision
- Dental Sickle U-15 Towner/33 Jacquette Scaler: Designed for the removal of supragingival calculus. Scalers have Superior Quality ends and are used to remove deposits of supragingival calculus and plaque. These dental instruments can have tips at both ends one end is U-15 Towner and the other is 33 Jacquette Scaler. The various types of scalers are designed to work in specific areas such as anterior, posterior or buccal/lingual surfaces.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.