Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Straight Castroviejo Caliper 0 to 20 mm Surgical 3.25" (8.3cm) Dental Medical Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Straight Castroviejo Caliper 0 to 20 mm Surgical Dental Medical Instruments 3.25" (8.3cm): Castroviejo Caliper is a measuring and marking instrument commonly used in procedures that involve muscles of the eye, or small bones and joints. This caliper is available with graduated 0-20mm markings and a screw lock that will lock the instrument in place when the measurement is obtained. The overall length of this caliper is 3-1/4 inches and tapers from the measurement end to the tip. The shanks and jaws are angled.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.