Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Teale Vulsellum Forceps 9" Teeth 4X3 Uterine Surgical Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Teale Vulsellum Forceps 9”: Teale Vulsellum Forceps is a ratcheted, finger ring, OB/GYN instrument used for gripping the cervix or uterus during procedures such as episiotomy, hysterectomy, or diltaion & curettage. These forceps have 3x4 teeth that provide a secure grip with less trauma than single toothed tenaculum forceps, which bite more deeply. Teale vulsellum forceps have long shanks and long jaws, and are available straight, angled, or curved sideways. This product is curved sideways and has an overall length of 9 inches. Long forceps, used primarily in gynaecologic procedures to grasp (slippery) tissue and provide traction or torsion.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, and FDA Quality Standards