Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Tuffier Allies Artery Forceps 8" Teeth 5x6 Hemostat Surgical Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Tuffier Artery Forceps 8 inch 5x6 Teeth: The Tuffier Artery Forceps is also a hemostatic forceps that is used to stop bleeders and close up wounds before they are being sutured. The blades of the forceps are Box Joined together. Also the tips of the blades are wide and are serrated, in a crisscross pattern. This makes it easy to have a proper and firm hold of the bleeder. We manufacture the forceps at a standard length of 20cm. The forceps are reusable and should be reused only after proper sterilization. It is made from the best grade of stainless steel.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, and other Quality Standards